Honored Contributor

Re: My Bunnies are Out!

[ Edited ]

I love my bunnies year 'round.  I have one porcelain pair that is always featured on my dining table.  One is sitting, the other is lying down.  Each is about a foot long.  Sometimes they get holiday ribbons around their necks at Christmas.  Otherwise, they are not dressed in anything.  I like a more natural look.  I also have a smaller porcelain set, plus other bunnies around the house all the time in other media (glass, china, stuffed silky fabric, one even in a painting).  

They do make me smile.

(The lower picture has the sitting up bunny - on a side table - that x is not his eye - it's the tip of a flower stalk; the other shows the bunny painting and in front of that are the stuffed pink bunnies in front of some framed dried roses.)bunny picture.jpgbouquet 2.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

I thought this thread was about a real bunny. LOL. I'm thinking of getting one sometime in the future. I can't get a dog and I already have a lovebird. I need something to cuddle and my bird is a rescue. She's getting there but not fast enough. I think they would get along. 

@NycVixen  Please do research before getting a rabbit.  I owned rabbits most of my life, rescued all of them.  They nibble on most anything, electric wires, furniture, and a male if not nuetered, will mark you and anything else.  There is a lot of information to learn about rabbits, and it will make for a happier life for you and the rabbit when you are informed. Smiley Happy

I completely agree with @mousiegirl@NycVixen.  Rabbits are kind of too cute for their own good.  I fostered rabbits for a while and they are a real handful.  Do lots of research.  Also try fostering to see if they are right for you and your household.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:
Spoiler

Just popping in my mini horse is resting...Shhh...Where did you get that bunny?Thanks...Hugs,MaryAnne. PS....Mommy needs some retail therapy!...

@Still keeper of the koi- I was in Big Lots today and they had Regal Bee's bunny with the carrots.  They also had another style with the bunny eating a big carrot.   It was hard for me to walk out of the store without it!

@DecorDiva

Thank you so much for posting this!  I went today to see if our store had them and one hopped right into my arms! Many thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@GingerPeach

Love your displays, especially your basket of flowers and the handsome fellow beside it!

Honored Contributor

Re: My Bunnies are Out!

[ Edited ]

Williams-Sonoma has the cutest bunny items for Easter!  They have dishes, linens, decorative pieces, even a cookie jar.  You can access all of them from their home page.

These are the dishes:

img16.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:
Spoiler

Just popping in my mini horse is resting...Shhh...Where did you get that bunny?Thanks...Hugs,MaryAnne. PS....Mommy needs some retail therapy!...

@Still keeper of the koi- I was in Big Lots today and they had Regal Bee's bunny with the carrots.  They also had another style with the bunny eating a big carrot.   It was hard for me to walk out of the store without it!

@DecorDiva

Thank you so much for posting this!  I went today to see if our store had them and one hopped right into my arms! Many thanks.

@itsmetoo- So glad you got one!  It's nice when you find something you're lookiing for.  The ladies on this forum are so helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I love Bunnies and put mine out early. 

Here is the island vignette with Valentine's candy.

1139-RT.jpg

Simply precious @Regal Bee! Thank you for all that you have shared with us and the valuable tips that I have picked up along the way~ Heart 

I saw your message on another thread of yours and I'm truly going to miss seeing your beautiful pictures @Regal Bee, but I do understand your reasons.

Honored Contributor

I'd not put Easter out until at least Ash Wednesday. There is still Valentines Day and St Pats Day before Easter comes, though Easter is early this year, April 1.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope @Regal Bee doesn't stop posting pics, I just discovered them!

Respected Contributor

I agree, @YorkieonmyPillow... I so enjoyed this delightful thread and the bunny pics ~ especially the first one! I'm partial to the Old World Style hares and that’s what it reminded me of. 

Thanks for sharing your lovely displays @Regal Bee! Don’t know what happened ~ I trust you have good reasons, but I will miss seeing more of your decorative touches. 

@NickNack ~ I love the Williams-Sonoma display. Adorable! My granddaughter would go ga-ga over that. 😍