Respected Contributor

I cannot relate: my home is still reminiscent of winter, which is fine with me.

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.  I decorate for me.  The bunny looks cute.  You could use him year round in Florida.  I have 3 bunnies.  I use them when the spring decor comes out in mid to late April.  🐰🐇

Respected Contributor

I thought this thread was about a real bunny. LOL. I'm thinking of getting one sometime in the future. I can't get a dog and I already have a lovebird. I need something to cuddle and my bird is a rescue. She's getting there but not fast enough. I think they would get along. 

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

It's still too cold and snowy in our neck of the woods to think of spring decorating, so I still have the greens and pine cones look going on.

Your bunny definitely says spring, and in parts of our country, it might begin to feel like that. In the spirit of 'it's 5 o'clock somewhere', I'd have to say, 'it must feel like spring somewhere'!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Regal Bee

oh your home always looks so inviting... yes, I am normally "excited" to decorate for ALL holidays but I'm kinda in a "funk" --so I'm just passing right now!  (Even my husband is concerned -lol)

keep those beautiful pics coming & nothing wrong with enjoying every holiday/season especially if it makes you happy!!!

Stay warm!!! 

Homedecor

@homedecor1, unless one is an Eskimo, so far this year has been somewhat funk provoking. LOL!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: My Bunnies are Out!

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

Just popping in my mini horse is resting...Shhh...Where did you get that bunny?Thanks...Hugs,MaryAnne. PS....Mommy needs some retail therapy!...

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee, your bunny with carrots is so darling ! 

One of the cutest I’ve seen ! 😄❤️

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped

Oh my! I'm thinking it's warmer up North!!!  I'm not enjoying these temps at all...

In fact, I've been lazy and thinking cold temps never bothered me before but it's like everyone went into hibernation (including me!)... I haven't seen anyone in days!!! 

Valued Contributor

Love love love. Sooo cute. I'm ready for some bunnies. 

Honored Contributor

Love the bunnies, there is hope for Spring!

http://fla.fg-a.com/thank-you/thanks-bunny.jpg