Trusted Contributor

Re: Move Over CIJ...Here's Harvest!!!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Here goes SL. I hope the pic comes out.  

HL Crows.JPG

Hi MTH, TYSVM for posting the pic! I have 2 of the ones in the middle and two of the ones on the right, but I don't have the short one. I will have to look out for it the next time I'm at HL!

Here's a pic that shows all 4 of them from last year Smiley Happy

P1330088.JPG

I remember that pic from last year. I think that is one of the reasons I went to look for those crows.  LOL.  I'm sure they will have them this year as I think all of us bought out everything they had across the country.  We definitely deserve some commission.  

What do you think...10% sound about right? Smiley Tongue

LOL...that's the least they could do with as much stuff as we all push around here.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Move Over CIJ...Here's Harvest!!!

@MTH wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Here goes SL. I hope the pic comes out.  

HL Crows.JPG

Hi MTH, TYSVM for posting the pic! I have 2 of the ones in the middle and two of the ones on the right, but I don't have the short one. I will have to look out for it the next time I'm at HL!

Here's a pic that shows all 4 of them from last year Smiley Happy

P1330088.JPG

I remember that pic from last year. I think that is one of the reasons I went to look for those crows.  LOL.  I'm sure they will have them this year as I think all of us bought out everything they had across the country.  We definitely deserve some commission.  

What do you think...10% sound about right? Smiley Tongue

LOL...that's the least they could do with as much stuff as we all push around here.  

We do deserve a discount.  But I'm not betting the farm that it will happen.  LOL