Esteemed Contributor

Gorgeous!!!!

Honored Contributor

I live similar to this right now, so this big house does not excite me.   

Valued Contributor

Beautiful.  The stone is lovely and the mountain panorama is breathtaking.  I only wonder what the road getting there is like?

Honored Contributor

This is too formal and sophisticated for a mountain retreat.  I expect something more rustic and casual for relaxation in the mountains.  White skirted dining room chairs?  I think not.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@stevieb I am a take me home country road type of girl and this checks all of my boxes!

Honored Contributor

So very beautiful, inside and out.

Esteemed Contributor

It's an absolutely beautiful home w/ beautiful scenery.  However, I'm much more of a beach lover so that would be my preference as far as locations.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous, I could spend a couple of weeks there......

Honored Contributor

Re: Mountain Retreat...

[ Edited ]

Could I do this? YES I CAN!  This place is really nice, very little would I change. For me the kitchen needs a little more color, it's too white, and while I do like the dining rm chairs, again not white. I might choose a different color or I'd change out the chairs to be more practical around food.

Love the front door and entrance. I do like the bedrooms too, neutral enough that you could change accent colors if you wanted to for a change of scenery.

Overall this place is really nice.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Beautiful!  I'm definitely a beach girl instead of the moutains, but I could stay here for a few days.

@twinsister 

Me too!