Esteemed Contributor

What is the thing directly across from the commode?  A chair?  Whoa!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

The wall is the only thing I like about the room.  I don't care for the modern fixtures.

Esteemed Contributor

The wall is pretty.  In fact, I like the whole bathroom but it is so BIG.  I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a bathroom that size.  

Honored Contributor

I like a bathroom with some space, and there’s certainly space here.   I like space around the vanity.   I like large showers.   I like big tubs, but not tubs that look like watering troughs.   I really like toilets that have plenty of space on each side, not hugging a wall.   The room is not my style, but has features I like.

Honored Contributor
I like the mosaic wall.
Don’t care for all the black walls.
Not a fan of the toilet sittIng in the open with nothing around it. I don’t like feeling exposed when I’m sitting on the throne. 😂
Honored Contributor
There appears to be a chair to the right of the toilet with a basket (magazines?) Is that for the next person waiting in line?🤣🤣🤣
Respected Contributor

Re: Mosaic Bath

[ Edited ]

I was looking at the Facebook page of a local plumbing supply place the other day & they had some photos of an Swiss company that makes bath fixtures called Laufen & they had a photo of this toilet & I found it rather odd looking, especially that lid!

No automatic alt text available.

Respected Contributor

They also showed a sink by the same manufacturer that actually looks kind of cool, if you had a small space powder room:

No automatic alt text available.

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for any of it. 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

Very “cold” looking for my taste 🤨