Valued Contributor

I was checking out how the Homeworx line is doing with the spring collection to see if any major improvements have been made, as I really enjoyed his Destination candles last year (the 3 wick ones). I do not see many reviews on his new candles which tells me they are not selling. Also, I was reading his favorite fan, Salvettore's, review on a set and it was indicated Slatkin has gone over to HSN. Am I not understanding that right? And wondered if Harry has any shows coming up on QVC. He would have to almost gaurantee improvements on his candles before I would buy again. Too much trouble to keep buying and returning.

Honored Contributor

@nomar,

I see his shows premiere on HSN on April 1st. I don't see anything for him at all for the Q!

https://smilingldsgirl.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/happy-saturday.gif

Valued Contributor

Wow. Looks like he has cooked his goose on QVC. Surprised he even has any candles on there to sell. Bet they got so many back, it was a money losing thing for them. Looks like I will have to find an alternative if I want to burn candles. Don't do much in the summer but will need to find good ones for fall.

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy any Homeworx candles in 2018/2019, but I liked the ones I received in autumn, 2017.  They never had those fragrances back, though.  Thanks for letting me know that he's moved over to HSN.

Respected Contributor

Here's my problem, I adore his candle holders...like this one:HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin Decorative Pedestal Candle Holder - H216062

But I may not buy anymore of his candles. To be honest, I've not burned a ton of them yet. I have had luck with a couple scents. But then the one I'm  burning right now I smell absolutely nothing! It is the mint chocolate chip one. Very disappointing indeed! I do want to continue to use the candle holders but smaller candles like the ones from Bath & Body Works look dinky on the holder...even when I've filled in the gap with colored stones. Does anyone know of some great smelling candles that are the exact same diameter as Harry's? Thanks for any suggestions.      

Valued Contributor

That is me.....I love his products like this candle pedestle. I have quite a few of his ceramic pieces and non candle items and they are top knotch. Very classy in looks. I do not shop on HSN nor have ever watched it, so I may miss out on his newest decor pieces. I agree that most other candles just do not look right on this pedestle. It takes a large candle to look good.

Trusted Contributor

Harry is still on QVC and will also be on HSN.  He has a TSV on QVC on April 18th and he will debut his line on HSN on April 1st.  He posted about it on his Instagram a few days ago.

Trusted Contributor

0_Screenshot_2019-03-16-20-36-55.jpeg

Honored Contributor

This is merely another cross-over QVC to HSN, and vice versa.  Many products are doing it.  It's nothing new anymore.

Harry says on his Instagram page that he's bringing new Homeworx scents coming to HSN on April 1, and some to QVC on April 18.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, everyone. I will watch and if he has some non candle items, I will be very tempted to buy, but frankly, I am leary of buying more of the drowning wick, no scent candles.