Honored Contributor

More Waterford Crystal and Table Ideas on Evine Tonight

Evine is running what must be their last "holiday" Waterford shows.

9:00 p.m. Eastern--  Regular show.  Not sure, but I think this will include the more affordable "lifestyle" crystal like their Marquis line, which I'm thinking is made in the Czech Republic?

10:00 p.m. Eastern--  This one they are listing as their "House of Waterford" show, so I think it is their premium, more pricey full lead fine Irish crystal.

i like watching all of it, b/c the Wateford representative Jorge Perez can be so amusing and mischievous at times.  He has dozens of suggestions for using crystal in all kinds of both practical and fanciful ways, and his ideas for tablescapes are fun.

Too many choices-- will have to click back and forth betw. Audrey Hepburn and Cary Grant in "Charade", and this...

Trusted Contributor

Re: More Waterford Crystal and Table Ideas on Evine Tonight

Going to watch "Charade" too!

Esteemed Contributor

I'll check in but sadly, evine is playing too many pricing games with Waterford this season.

Honored Contributor

Oh-- that's interesting, @Snowpuppy, I didn't know that.  Are they changing the prices around from show to show?  Luckily, I only watch for the entertainment factor.

I have all of one Waterford piece-- a very affordable, clean-lined Art Deco-looking vase.  I do love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh-- that's interesting, @Snowpuppy, I didn't know that.  Are they changing the prices around from show to show?  Luckily, I only watch for the entertainment factor.

I have all of one Waterford piece-- a very affordable, clean-lined Art Deco-looking vase.  I do love it.

Thank you for the heads up but the prices on the items I was looking at are back to their pre-holiday highs.

Great quality no matter the line but I'm passing on the pricing.

Honored Contributor

Jorge and whatever host he is with, especially Brian,  is the only vendor on any of the shopping channels that I can watch for an extended period of time and often the entire show.  He is amusing, informative, creative.  I love Waterford, have several pieces but at this stage of life, have no need of any of it.

Valued Contributor

m gona check this out