Occasional Contributor

More Slatkin Homeworx Candles?

I am loving my Homeworx candle purchases and would like to buy more.  Will there be more for sale?  I see only one set available.  They are the best and I am burning through them daily!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: More Slatkin Homeworx Candles?

At some point I heard them say that this would be the only order this year for the special edition and the deluxe fall and winter 3-wicks, and that they wouldn't be back until next year.  That made me think that the next 3-wicks that show up will be spring scents. 

This information may have changed since I heard it, though.

Esteemed Contributor

Meanwhile you could check the website daily to see if any "as is" 3-wicks are posted, which are customer returns.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

At some point I heard them say that this would be the only order this year for the special edition and the deluxe fall and winter 3-wicks, and that they wouldn't be back until next year.  That made me think that the next 3-wicks that show up will be spring scents. 

That's what I heard. I expect the spring/summer scents next- which I don't care for.

I'm lighting my Slatkin candles, & I'm happy with the quality. BUT.....I'll never order any other "sets" of 2 separate scents.  That just isn't working for me.