Honored Contributor

More Navy in the Living Room...

Abuts the foyer already posted... Somebody really likes navy!

n1.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: More Navy in the Living Room...

Navy is my favorite color...........but I don't particularly care for that room.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I really like it except for those two gold stool things and I would ditch the palm leaf picture. I like the subtle touches of orange. It's different and not something you see a lot of.

Respected Contributor

I love a blue/white color scheme, but this does not work for me.  Too many patterns, maybe?  Lack of an accent color?  Something is wrong here.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

It is very welcoming! I don't care for the gold footstools though as they seem out of place and sort of like an after thought.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the couches, chairs and ceiling, but nothing else.

Esteemed Contributor

I love deep cobalt blue/navy blue, and it is the dominant accent color throughout much of my home. I like the airiness and brightness of this room with the blue accents, but the pattern on the chairs is awful. I understand the desire to break up the solid blue, but that busy pattern is best left to the accent pillows rather than full furniture pieces.

Honored Contributor

Can’t get past the garden seats, they look like new age olives. 👀 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

I find the room architecturally interesting,  but think the decorator needs more training.  

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite color is also navy and orange is the opposite on the color wheel. It should work, but the patterns used seem to create havoc. Those gold stools, the palm leaf print, the white vintage painted cabinet under the print and the rug especially hurt my eyes.

Perhaps these prints and ideas are overused by decorators and I'm bored with them? And I still don't like that inexpensive orange lamp in the other room.

Money screams; wealth whispers.