Honored Contributor

Re: More About the "Welcome" House...

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Its nicely done, but I don't like the fabric print on the chairs, and overall it seems a bit cold and sterile...I like the windows

@stevieb 

O/T I hope you weren't impacted by all the recent flooding around the qwappitol area....stay safe....its been wet and stormy all over the US this summer...

@Spurt I just hope the rest of this summer doesn't turn into a replay of last, when all it seemed to do was rain... June here was passably nice and though we've had a few (very, very few) nice July days, it's been pretty soggy and humid... No flooding in my neck of the woods yet (though some of the access streets to get to my neighborhood did...) and hoping it stays that way... Thanks for asking..,

@stevieb 

Glad your neighborhood didn't get flooded.....Crossing my fingers for you to have a nice rest of your summer......Here it's like choosing the lesser of the two evils....we went through heat, rain, and humidity...now we are headed for intense heat....Woman Tongue  I choose neither and can't wait until "fall"...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: More About the "Welcome" House...

@Spurt  I'm more or less there with you in waiting it out until fall... Summer sure isn't what it used to be... neither the weather nor my enjoyment of the season...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...