Honored Contributor

Re: Modern Farmhouse Kitchen

I like this very much!It is differnt and interesting as well as pleasing to the eyes!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Why, why would anyone want that horrid mud color when there are so many beautiful colors on this earth?  I obviously think it's awful and can't think of a single thing I'd own in that color, let alone my kitchen. 

That's because you live in a giant flea market of turquiose. 

I think the kitchen is stunning and a perfect farmhouse style. The muted tones are part of the charm and beauty. 

Honored Contributor

I love the colors.  I don't love the cabinetry itself; the style of the cabinets does not appeal to me.

Honored Contributor

YES--love this kitchen mostly---not a fan of the white marble type countertops  however---- but love the slab back splash-- would be so easy to keep clean -- no grout lines--I would do that in the bathrooms/showers too. 

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I like most of the kitchen - minus the distressed "X" cabinets.  I'd also replace the ceiling light.  Love the floors & stools.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't like the details on the cabinets. I don't like the "x" designs on them. I'm not loving the color contrast or really anything in this space. The countertop and ceiling are ok. 

Respected Contributor

I do not see farmhouse style, modern or not....it is more of a hohum contemporary!