Respected Contributor

Re: Mirrored Mosaic Glass Lamp/w Micro Lights By VP

@lucymo  I did it! your instructions really helped LOL!!

I couldn't figure out how to do the photos in on my bathroom counter top as there is a huge mirror behind it and well there I was in it!   So I did them on a small file cabinet in the study room.

My bathroom is such a mix of colors but I went with the silver as my fixtures are chrome with brass accents....it just glows with that mirror behind it.  

Anyway this is fun now I can post photos to share here.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@lucymo  I did it! your instructions really helped LOL!!

I couldn't figure out how to do the photos in on my bathroom counter top as there is a huge mirror behind it and well there I was in it!   So I did them on a small file cabinet in the study room.

My bathroom is such a mix of colors but I went with the silver as my fixtures are chrome with brass accents....it just glows with that mirror behind it.  

Anyway this is fun now I can post photos to share here.

@tsavorite  Yay!!!  I'm happy to help if I can.  Now you can post pictures when you want to.  I think once we find a starting point then it becomes clearer to us.

That blue lamp looks beautiful.  I knew it would be pretty with silver.  Can't wait to see more.  Have fun with the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Put it on the chocolate tooIMG_0681.JPG

@tsavorite  Just beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Trying this with my new iPad which I am still trying to figure out lol....here goesIMG_0679.JPG

@tsavorite  I prefer the silver pedestal.  Which do you like better?

Respected Contributor

@lucymo I originally had it on the silver and that's the way I like it best...since it works perfectly in those colors for my master bath.  It makes me smile everytime I go in there LOL!  So elegant and pretty.

Thanks again for the help....this iPad is pretty neat but truthfully I don't know how to do much with it....yet...it was a birthday gift I purchased for myself...got a gold one!  Evine actually had a great deal for the 128GB....everything has to be pretty or I won't buy it LOL!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@lucymo I originally had it on the silver and that's the way I like it best...since it works perfectly in those colors for my master bath.  It makes me smile everytime I go in there LOL!  So elegant and pretty.

Thanks again for the help....this iPad is pretty neat but truthfully I don't know how to do much with it....yet...it was a birthday gift I purchased for myself...got a gold one!  Evine actually had a great deal for the 128GB....everything has to be pretty or I won't buy it LOL!

@tsavorite That IPad sounds pretty.  Of course, we all are queens of pretty here on the forum.  I seem to find a lot of pretty things but they are all broken when they get to me.  I'm having a run of bad luck lately.  My Regal Deer on stands, H212549, has a broken leg.  So another return but this is a regular priced item not 'as is'.

Glad to help.  If you need help with something just post your need and someone will give you the info that you  are looking for.