Honored Contributor

Very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I had that done in my master bathroom about 12 years ago.I love it!!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   I'm green with envy!  Was your wall to wall mirror, already, exisitng and then you added the hanging mirror or did you add the hanging mirror later?

Honored Contributor

That's beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@NicksmomESQ   I'm green with envy!  Was your wall to wall mirror, already, exisitng and then you added the hanging mirror or did you add the hanging mirror later?

@Somertime   I did them both at the same time.I had the mirror company design a custom mirror to hang over the wall to wall. My sink/vanity has it’s own nook in the bathroom so it’s walled on 3 sides.All sides are mirrored with the hanging mirror centered on the wall over the sink.

I also have the backsplash in my kitchen mirrored.I love it. I get compliments on that all the time!! Very easy to clean too!!

Respected Contributor

@Somertime   It is beautiful!  

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   Fabulous!  I've done a mirrored back splash as well when I lived in the city and had a small kitchen.  I've mirrored the sides of windows as well, it works great if you have a view because it multiplies the view!  

Respected Contributor

@Somertime  This may be overly simplistic, but have you considered using 3M Command hangers for the accent mirror? They make some that are designed to hold heavy pictures, so maybe they’d work for this. You wouldn’t want to risk your mirror, so you might try hanging a picture that’s about the same weight as your mirror. If it works, hang the mirror.

Esteemed Contributor

I had to go buy a glass drill bit once, so such products do exit.  It does tile.

Respected Contributor

@Eileen in Virginia Thanks, Eileen but my Venetian Mirror weighs too much for the 3M to hold it.  I did consider it but I wouldn't take the chance and by being in the bathroom, the steam from the shower could cause a problem as well.  I appreciate your thoughts!