Honored Contributor

No thank you.  Too 1950's. Terciary colors are hard to tolerate for a long period of time.

See the source image

Honored Contributor

This is an appealing vignette. I'd remove the mirror. I think it's distracting on that wall and this area is leaning toward being a bit busy in the first place. Surely there's somewhere else to hang it where it would be better able to stand on its own.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I'm with @Kachina624 .... what are those framed "things" on the wall? The mirror at least is something a bit more interesting!

Honored Contributor

It's a bit hectic.  I like the color on the wall and chairs. Too much junk on the table and they need to take the medallion thing off the wall.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I like everything but the mirror on the wall. I think it's a pretty mirror but would hang it as a stand alone piece high on another wall.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my, that whole space is a cluttered mess to me.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of that particular mirror, but I've had my eye on this one from Ballard Designs.

The price was fluctuating constantly, but I wanted not only a lower price but free shipping.

Finally got both today.

Raylan rattan mirror.

Raylan Round Rattan Mirror image

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor
The coastal look is fine but the mirror would be taken down. It's not a good look and I don't like the mirror anyway.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

Nicely styled....love the color combo but a little too much going on for me...lose the ginger jars and maybe select some different artwork to go with the mirror.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I would of done one very large framed mirror or one very large framed artwork here.

Oh, but I do like that pedestal table!!

(I just don't see the point of hanging a mirror over artwork at all anyhow.)

And, another thing - who actually hangs anything behind and not above

a piece of furniture? Here, that bottom row, could of been completely eliminated.

Do like the hanging light though. As well as the shape of the ottoman,

-Texas Hill Country-