Honored Contributor

Note:  sunburst mirror hung ***** ON **** the art --- this would be good w/ my botanicals.***** underneath

This is not a look that I have seen before.

What do you think of it?

Super Contributor

pretty coastal colors!  Everything is clearly arranged for the photo shoot, not necessarily for practical living.  I see a Ballard Design logo, so I think the purpose is to sell elements.  And if I owned all the elements, I could make great use of them!  

Honored Contributor

Very 60s.........my first MIL had something like that

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I don't mind it at all. It really looks like it fits there.

Honored Contributor

love the colors but way too much clutter and not sure the mirror needs to be there------all that stuff on the table makes me crazy----

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

love the colors but way too much clutter and not sure the mirror needs to be there------all that stuff on the table makes me crazy----

Yes, all of that stuff on the table is just too much, but the colors they have used are very calming and serene feeling to me.

Honored Contributor

I like that the mirror breaks up the monotony of all of those squares.  Actually I think the frames and their content are the worst part of the room.  Boring.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Take out the four pics behind the mirror and I'd be ok with it.  

Take out all the ugly pics and mirror, put white wainscotting on the wall, and a nice big piece of artwork on that wall and I'd love it!

Valued Contributor

Love it! In this room, it works. I actually love the entire room, at least the part that is shown. 

Esteemed Contributor

Like it. Love the colors. Clean, creative and comfy. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau