Honored Contributor

Everything about that bathroom is retro, from ceiling to floor. I love the wainscoting and the gaslight fixtures flanking the beveled mirror...very early American-ish. The chandelier seems out of place to me.

Honored Contributor

I like it. 

Honored Contributor

Fresh looking, retro and appealing all at the same time.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Green is my favorite color, but I'm not loving the mint shade in this bathroom.  I'd prefer a more sophisticated shade of green.

Valued Contributor

Green is one of my favorite colors, but I really dislike the shade of mint green in this bathroom.

This is the only mint I like, and I still wouldn't want it on my walls.200+ ORGANICALLY Grown Peppermint Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO Easy to Grow Herb

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat  Love that color!!!  But I wouldn't want it on my walls either.

Respected Contributor

Actually, that room is nice.

Just that MINT ... would not of been my choice at all, with all the colors out there to choose from to compliment a black and white bath.

Love the breadboard on the bottom half of the walls. The lighting fixtures, mirrors, hanging light, sink and tub are alll nice.

And, the white chair is fantastic to stack a few towels.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I like this bathroom.  It looks fresh and clean.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I like it very retro---but I would get rid of that chair and not overly fond of those curtains......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I like the chandelier.  Don't mind the wall color, but could be toned down a bit.  Like the wainscoting.  Do not like the tub, sink, mirror, curtains.  Too retro for me.  Okay to look at, but wouldn't want it for me.