Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Hope your day went well yesterday!  I love the flooring and the lighting. Love how they matched the range hood. It’s a very nicely done kitchen. I would only change the counter stools. Oh, and that china closet gorgeous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Cute.  I remember those handles on refrigerators.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you......but I'm holding out for RED

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I love everything about the room especially the colors. Very easy and pleasing to the eyes. 

Honored Contributor

Love the entire room

Trusted Contributor

I like the retro style, not a fan of the island with the old style base - maybe it should be all white to break up all the dark wood.  The ceiling is really nice along with the light fixture & whie subway tile.  If possible, I'd love to see a beautiful set of french doors at the opposite end of the wood hutch to let in more natural light. I use to love the dark wood but not as much now.  The room, as a whole, looks good & cozy.  

I'm picturing this in a farm-like setting with beautiful views .. maybe wishful thinking?

Respected Contributor

While color is not my favorite, I am concerned with functionality:  it will be hard to cook with that stove right next to the wall.

Imagine how many times someone will bump their elbow against that wall.  Too, inconvenient to remove pot lids and have to find space way to the left to put them down.

Bad design.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

@jlkz  You make a good point. I see the stove has a vent on top but what about any other steam or splatter too close to the side wall?  This is obviously an expensive custom kitchen - I would have not wanted the stove in that spot.

Honored Contributor

It's an interesting kitchen with some nice elements and at first I like the cheery color, but then it reminds me of a mint milk of magnesia!Woman Tongue

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"