Honored Contributor

Re: Mint Green Appliances

[ Edited ]

Those retro look appliances have some appeal but are costly. They're cute, but, for me, not worth the price. I don't think they work all that well in this setting, such as it is... I do like the large storage piece off to the right, but that's about it, even though I think the space itself might have had good potential... Oh, and the floors are nice...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

It's so refreshing to see a kitchen that isn't one of the current and boring "formula" kitchens. I really like this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the ceiling, walls and flooring. Would not want to live with retro anything else or chippy paint or the design of this room. Needs a lot of improvements and changes IMO.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Here are available appliance colors.  I'll have one in aqua please.

Screenshot_20190309-125546.jpg

Me too, or the pale yellow.  Love. 

Respected Contributor

Nicely done.

Honored Contributor

I especially love the floors but the green appliances go with the theme of the room.  Gosh, that was popular in the early 50's, if I remember correctly.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Mint Green Appliances

[ Edited ]

I love that stove!

Honored Contributor

I love everything about this room --- everything!  The old-tme looking appliances and the fresh mint color, lovel all the wood, combined with the white and the openness of it --- plenty of room to cook and have everyone in --- or not!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

I think those  retro shiny colored appliances are pretty cool looking,

always liked the turquoise myself.

Went in this store up in Bozeman a couple times that carried the full gamut of available colors and styles.for fridges and stoves. So of course that got me thinking I wanted something like that.

l thought long and hard on this, and decided to go with tried and true stainless instead. A better choice for me and my kitchen.

Anyhow - that mint really pops against all that white and stain color nicely.

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

I do like it just not for my kitchen.