Honored Contributor

My kind of place.

Honored Contributor

The chaise is OK, but I just don't care for the floor, chest, lamp, end table, artwork etc.....just too cold looking

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I very much like this space and most of the elements. Like some others, I'd have selected a different chaise. I'm not a fan of the channel fan shaped back and would have preferred a bit more color. I do love that window, the view, the chest and the flooring. Not sure about the dark walls. Would have to see more of the room.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's almost perfect. I could live with that chase but would prefer a moss green velvet one and, since I'm right handed, I'd prefer the table on the right side of the chase.

Honored Contributor

Re: Milady's Lounge Nook...

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

It's almost perfect. I could live with that chase but would prefer a moss green velvet one and, since I'm right handed, I'd prefer the table on the right side of the chase.

@occasionalrain  Oh my yes, moss green velvet sounds very classic and appealing to me too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Milady's Lounge Nook...

[ Edited ]

Lovely Room and View!..I would add an area rug and change the chaise to more like the style in @GingerPeach 's post and also in a soft sage green color.. My kitty curled up to me would add the perfect finishing touch..so comforting and soothing! Woman Happy

eta:...One more change...the chaise would be facing the wonderful view!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~