Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I would love it with a butler.

@Sooner  Along with the footman and the lady's maid... Woman LOL

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

My first thought was that I really must buy some pantyhose.  Pretty, but not me. 

Honored Contributor

Where's milady's computer?  This is way too formal for my taste.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

very pretty , but with a different lamp!

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

My first thought was that I really must buy some pantyhose.  Pretty, but not me. 

@Still Raining Fortunately I have pantyhose AND pearls.  So does that make me a bad person?  Seems to some here it does!  Just differences in what we like to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee   The working desk is in another room.  This one is just for show!

Honored Contributor

Re: Milady's Home Office...

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@Peaches McPhee   The working desk is in another room.  This one is just for show!

Exactly @millieshops !!  She runs the estate from here. She runs her corporate empire from her home office in the library or, when absolutely essential, from her executive office, which is in town.. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I like the french doors and the view.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb The ONLY thing I like is the view. Don't like the clutter on the desk, don't care for the desk or chair or the lamp.

Super Contributor

If you call pictures of love ones and a lamp clutter, what would you say about real clutter. Some people put away things as they work. There is a laptop on that desk, not every person has to have things visible for everyone to see. Desk chairs have changed and most people buy what they are more comfortable for them. I have worked with people who keep very neat spaces.