Honored Contributor

Re: Mexican Tile Shower

[ Edited ]

The window is neat. Otherwise, this just screams: 'The Buenas Dias Motor Motel in sunny Tijuana welcomes you... Cheap rates... No questions asked'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Like the flat, walk in shower, the window, floor, and ceiling.  The shower head looks very low, would run tile to the top of the window.

Vanity, and light fixture must go.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Nay

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure about the tile, but I love that window. It appears the shower head is low unless that is a step down shower?

Don't like the vanity or the light.

Respected Contributor

Not for me, and the ceiling light is abominable!

Honored Contributor

If I had this bath in Mexico I would say YES...here maybe not but that window I love!

Respected Contributor

Am I the only one here who would never shower in front of a clear window? Even if I was in the middle of nowhere it would creep me out. There's always a chance of a whackadoodle hiding behind a tree...with binoculars.  Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I like the tile inside the shower itself; not outside the shower on the walls.   The window is interesting, I like it, but not inside the shower stall.   I do not like the shower entry walls, or the fact the shower floor is level with the bathroom floor.   Absolutely NO to the bathroom floor, or the rest of the bathroom I can see.  

Honored Contributor

Eeps.

The rolled up towel, and the small size of the shower, indicates

water rolls out to the main part of the bathroom. Would think the 

designers would’ve created a small lip to prevent water

escaping the shower.  The tile work is pretty but....pass. 

Trusted Contributor

Change the color & pattern, then it would be nicer.  Don't like the light either.