Honored Contributor

Re: Metal Art in Decor

[ Edited ]

@wilma Love metal wall decor!  You have some lovely pieces!

I have a nice one in our family room of a tree and another large metal piece that I purchased for our fence outdoors by the patio.

I'll see if I can find a photo of the outdoor one (It's raining today)

Both the yellow daisy & larger metal pieces were purchased on Etsy.

My tree...

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I have a nice one in our family room of a tree and another large metal piece that I purchased for our fence outdoors by the patio.

My tree...

@haddon9 

They sound very nice. Unfortunately, I can’t see your photos. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My tree...

Honored Contributor

@wilma Hopefully it went through this time...otherwise I just don't know how to do it.

Honored Contributor

I have this on the hall wall leading to the bathroom.

This on one side of the china cabinet (ignore the paint chips, lol, I'm considering a change in color).

And this on the opposite side of the china cabinet. 

I had a couple more in a guest room, but I am re-doing that room and have decided not to put them back, I think. 

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@wilma Hopefully it went through this time...otherwise I just don't know how to do it.

@haddon9 

Sorry. I can’t see them. There is a thread in “Welcome Get Started” on how to do it. Or I can try to walk you through it. 

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

I have this on the hall wall leading to the bathroom.

This on one side of the china cabinet (ignore the paint chips, lol, I'm considering a change in color).

And this on the opposite side of the china cabinet. 

I had a couple more in a guest room, but I am re-doing that room and have decided not to put them back, I think. 

@Snicks1 

Sorry. I can’t see these. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a lot of metal art. 

My dining room set is metal and glass, including side board and cabinet for crystal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma   Thanks...I'll try to figure it out later.  The weird thing is, is that I could see the images on my desktop at first but when I tried loading them on another browser I could see it at first but not later when going back.

I really should learn how to do this....I went the "insert/edit image" icon, then went to the photo in the file selected, opened it, could see it on the open window and hit "insert".  When I did that nothing happened.  So then I just did a copy & paste and it seemed to go through...but it didn't work...oh well I will read the directions on the "Welcome get started' thread...thanks for pointing me there. Smiley Happy