Honored Contributor

That little sign hanging to the left on the porch makes me wonder if this might be some kind of inn... If so, I'd love to know... Conditions permitting, I'd love to book a stay there for Christmas, so I might finally enjoy that proverbial white Christmas that's so blasted elusive here, where all we've seemed to have lately is rain... It did turn off quite cold today but that's hardly compensation for the really nasty Christmas Eve we had yesterday !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Beautiful! Big ole inviting Victorian. Thanks for all your lovely pictures. Hope your Christmas was nice.

Honored Contributor

That's Christmas Perfection.

Thank You for posting such beautiful homes for us to enjoy all Holiday Season!Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty picture & I love that house BUT, I HATE SNOW!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Sooo lovely!

Respected Contributor

That is beautiful. It would make a good picture for a post card.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb 

Just gorgeous....and LOVE that porch!!! Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Another poster here who loves the porch! Beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

That little sign hanging to the left on the porch makes me wonder if this might be some kind of inn... If so, I'd love to know... Conditions permitting, I'd love to book a stay there for Christmas, so I might finally enjoy that proverbial white Christmas that's so blasted elusive here, where all we've seemed to have lately is rain... It did turn off quite cold today but that's hardly compensation for the really nasty Christmas Eve we had yesterday !!

@stevieb 

It's just a picture perfect white Christmas....🎄.❄️

Christmas Eve here was perfect, sunny yet crisp 50's and a cooling breeze/night temp 32 which seemed to make the Christmas lights sparkle brighter.....  However, Christmas Day it was 68---much too warm-🌡️--would have traded for your rain....  We need rain BADLY hopefully we get some Tuesday/Wednesday....☔

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”