Honored Contributor

Re: Memory Foam Mattress Pads--questions

The one with the warm/cool sides that someone posted a picture of might be something you want to consider. I just bought a memory foam topper and my DH says it retains too much warmth. Wish I had one with a cool side so I could flip it over for him.

Trusted Contributor

We recently bought a new mattress and a new memory foam topper for it.

This was a very helpful web site: http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/mattressreview-memory-foam.html

The topper I eventually bought was by Serta, from overstock.com. I chose the four pound density and three inch thickness. Both DH and I are VERY happy with it!

BTW, the mattress we got was a ComfortAir mattress, which is higher rated there than Sleep Number. Very happy with the mattress as well.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/12/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

My husband and I bought a new Stearns & Foster set a couple of years ago. It was great in the showroom, but not at home. For what we paid, we should have returned it, but then there's the inconvenience of starting at Square One again - woulda, shoulda, coulda. Anyway, rather than sink another chunk of cash into a new mattress set, we bought a Novaform Seasonal Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Costco. It's designed to give a warmer or cooler feel to the user, based on what side is being used. It's comfortable and always returns to its original state. I have to say, it's one of the best Costco purchases we've made.

http://www.costco.com/Novaform%c2%ae-3%e2%80%9d-Seasonal-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper--.product.10003...

Novaform® 3” Seasonal Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks a million for this information!!!! We are overdue for a new mattress and our last one was a very expensive Chattam and Wells. Thinking seriously about a memory foam mattress this time around. Bought a Novaform cool gel memory foam topper from Costco that we are really happy with and is cooler than the memory foam topper I purchased from QVC which was hot. Thank you for your review!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Barbara in Virginia said:

We recently bought a new mattress and a new memory foam topper for it.

This was a very helpful web site: http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/mattressreview-memory-foam.html

The topper I eventually bought was by Serta, from overstock.com. I chose the four pound density and three inch thickness. Both DH and I are VERY happy with it!

BTW, the mattress we got was a ComfortAir mattress, which is higher rated there than Sleep Number. Very happy with the mattress as well.

I just bought that topper from Overstock but haven't put it on the bed yet. I like that Overstock lists the density of the foam.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 3/16/2015 Sweetiepie2 said:
On 3/12/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

My husband and I bought a new Stearns & Foster set a couple of years ago. It was great in the showroom, but not at home. For what we paid, we should have returned it, but then there's the inconvenience of starting at Square One again - woulda, shoulda, coulda. Anyway, rather than sink another chunk of cash into a new mattress set, we bought a Novaform Seasonal Memory Foam Mattress Topper from Costco. It's designed to give a warmer or cooler feel to the user, based on what side is being used. It's comfortable and always returns to its original state. I have to say, it's one of the best Costco purchases we've made.

http://www.costco.com/Novaform%c2%ae-3%e2%80%9d-Seasonal-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper--.product.10003...

Novaform® 3” Seasonal Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Thanks a million for this information!!!! We are overdue for a new mattress and our last one was a very expensive Chattam and Wells. Thinking seriously about a memory foam mattress this time around. Bought a Novaform cool gel memory foam topper from Costco that we are really happy with and is cooler than the memory foam topper I purchased from QVC which was hot. Thank you for your review!!!!!!

That's awesome, Sweetiepie2. Sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite. Wink

QVC Customer Care