Honored Contributor

Re: McKenzie-Childs shows today

I love to look!

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  This is a great time of year to visit MC.   The fall.  The colors of the leaves on the trees in the Fingerlakes Region of NY are spectacular...Cayuga Lake where MC is next to is beautiful.  

If you can wait till April they have the warehouse sale and in July they have the Barn sale.  Tons of items 1/2 price and more.  

My my sister and SIL go every year.  I give them a list of what to look for for me...

You’ll love it....DW

Esteemed Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@Kitty Galore  This is a great time of year to visit MC.   The fall.  The colors of the leaves on the trees in the Fingerlakes Region of NY are spectacular...Cayuga Lake where MC is next to is beautiful.  

If you can wait till April they have the warehouse sale and in July they have the Barn sale.  Tons of items 1/2 price and more.  

My my sister and SIL go every year.  I give them a list of what to look for for me...

You’ll love it....DW

@dancingwoman   Thank you for the info !   I love the finger lake region ,  so beautiful this time of year especially I agree!    I have not been to MC though but have heard its spectacular.  I'm familiar with the area as I do live in NY .  Maybe we will go now and then April for that warehouse sale !!!!   Sounds good !😺

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  Great idea!  While you are there make sure you tour the farmhouse...it’s very whimsical.  Also if you go their website you can sign up for their loyalty rewards.  You will get 10% off your first purchase along with 10% off for your birthday.  And mrrebates always has an additional 2 to 4% off at different times...every little bit helps....also they have a clearance area on the site you can browse.  DW

Esteemed Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Great idea!  While you are there make sure you tour the farmhouse...it’s very whimsical.  Also if you go their website you can sign up for their loyalty rewards.  You will get 10% off your first purchase along with 10% off for your birthday.  And mrrebates always has an additional 2 to 4% off at different times...every little bit helps....also they have a clearance area on the site you can browse.  DW

@dancingwoman   Wow !   Thanks so much for all that great information!!!   I have a feeling ill be making more then one visit there lol. Those discounts will certainly come in handy 😺

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore  Not sure if the discounts are only for online purchases or if they can be used at the store too...now they will have all the holiday stuff out...you used to be able to tour the studios to where the pottery is made and the furniture is painted..Not sure if you still can....but I think so....DW

Esteemed Contributor

@dancingwoman wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Not sure if the discounts are only for online purchases or if they can be used at the store too...now they will have all the holiday stuff out...you used to be able to tour the studios to where the pottery is made and the furniture is painted..Not sure if you still can....but I think so....DW

@dancingwoman    The Christmas stuff is a favorite of mine in fact one of my dear friends and I buy each other a MC Christmas item each year .  ,   We have quiet a collection now for the holidays!!    She is who introduced me to the line with a reindeer.   🎄😺.