Super Contributor

Re: Maybe it's time for a little Industrial fix? It's been a while...

Number 9 seems to be Pipe Central.  Large pipes are visible beneath the glass floor and behind the glass wall.  Pipes are used for the supports of the bar stools, coffee table, and couches.  Then there are copper pipes and other pipes along the walls and below the ceiling.  Wouldn't be surprised if music was being piped in too.

Honored Contributor

@QVCisFun wrote:

Number 9 seems to be Pipe Central.  Large pipes are visible beneath the glass floor and behind the glass wall.  Pipes are used for the supports of the bar stools, coffee table, and couches.  Then there are copper pipes and other pipes along the walls and below the ceiling.  Wouldn't be surprised if music was being piped in too.

Most likely heating/AC.  I think the transparent floor is a cool way to accentuate the industrial vibe.

Super Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@QVCisFun wrote:

Most likely heating/AC.  I think the transparent floor is a cool way to accentuate the industrial vibe.

@faeriemoon  .  Agree, the transparent floor is a cool way to accentuate the industrial vibe, and it's interesting and fun to see the inner workings.  I appreciate the creative and clever designs of these spaces and see how they may appeal to others.  Thank you for the glimpse into these places.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is all heinous to me. Pieces are too gargantuan for my taste. I could never feel comfortable in those spaces. I can tell it was carefully put together, and I appreciate that, but it is a real big no to me.