Valued Contributor

Mattress topper recommendations ?

Please any suggestions for a mattress topper that you recommend?  Looking for something that is supportive but yet comfortable.  Current mattress is such that the HIP AREA gets uncomfortable and wakes you up every couple hours to turn to the other side.

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mattress topper recommendations ?

SEALY from the Q.  OMG - after buying - trying $100 this or that.....perhaps 4 months ago bought the Sealy and couldn't be happier - more comfortable - and sleeping like a kitten.  $49 for Queen (or all of them.....  - has new different type of fill that doesn't go flat, designed like clouds and they are stitched down with no void of filling between the 'clouds'.

Purr Purr

Esteemed Contributor

Just purchased King topper for the guest room -- $59 was sale - king at Bed, Bath, Beyond - used 20% off coupon. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Memory foam, 2" or more.  Check Amazon for great prices, diversity, and user reviews.

I've had fibromyalgia for more than 15 years and memory foam really helps with discomfort from pressure points.

Respected Contributor

I bought a 1.5 to 2" memory foam topper at Costco a few years ago.  I put it on a firm mattress.  It's GREAT!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the helpful suggestions, evyerbody!!  I will check them out.

Much appreciated.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a down alternative (nice and fluffy) on Overstock.com. I can't post the link, but its under $80.00. QVC used to see a wonderful Northern Nights version, but not anymore. Wayfair has some as well. 

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

SEALY from the Q.  OMG - after buying - trying $100 this or that.....perhaps 4 months ago bought the Sealy and couldn't be happier - more comfortable - and sleeping like a kitten.  $49 for Queen (or all of them.....  - has new different type of fill that doesn't go flat, designed like clouds and they are stitched down with no void of filling between the 'clouds'.

Purr Purr

@fthunt, Do you have the item number?

Honored Contributor

I feel your hip pain.

I bought a cooling topper from Costco and I put an old QVC NN eurodown featherbed over it.  

It's like sleeping on a cloud.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much, I have the Costco Nova Form topper.  LOVE!  LM