New Contributor

I recently ordered a mattress and was charged my first Easy Pay payment. Looking at my bank account, the charge is now gone. I know the FAQS for Easy Pay say they don't charge you until the item ships. My mattress has been shipped to and received by the local warehouse, which will deliver it next Friday. When will the charge reappear on my account? When it does, will it be for the date I ordered the mattress or say, the day they deliver the mattress to my home? I was hoping to get a date down so I can keep track of it. Thanks y'all.

Respected Contributor
In my experience they put a "pre-authorization" charge on your credit card for a few days (probably to make sure it is a valid card with credit available). I'm thinking when it ships from the local warehouse they will charge your card.
Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:
In my experience they put a "pre-authorization" charge on your credit card for a few days (probably to make sure it is a valid card with credit available). I'm thinking when it ships from the local warehouse they will charge your card.

Yep, that's how it works.  You should get a phone call to schedule the delivery date/time.

New Contributor

They called me on Monday to schedule the delivery date which will be next Friday. So whenever they charge my card, will the do the next Easy Pay 30/31 days from there or from my order date?

Respected Contributor
I think it is from the first date they charge your card (not the order date).
Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 mattresses from Q last year - love them.  Your question:  it will be handled just like any ez-pay - a schedule will be posted for your reference.

Go to your account - go to easy-pay screen and you'll see the 5 future payments showing the amount to be paid and the date QVC will send it to billing department.     Should you want to pay it off early - just follow their instructions.

Enjoy your new bed!