Respected Contributor

I don't like the outside - it  looks like some of the subsidized housing we have here. Beyond the aesthetics, there are too many "connection points" that need to be sealed very carefully to prevent leaks and water damage. I do like the interior views and decor, though. 

Honored Contributor

I think the first house has some elements of early American design...the windows, plain front, tall chimney's, steep roof; however, looks like a bunch of townhouses stuck together without front doors.  

While early American design is my favorite, this house is not aesthetically pleasing to me. 

As for modern interiors in other photos, for me, they lack depth and personality, too much white, too cold, and indifferent, not my style.  

Honored Contributor

While it is not my cup of tea, so to speak, I think it is very unique and the inside is very beautiful! It is really different!

Esteemed Contributor

So unique and with a very modern flair. It is very nice. I agree with the others too many windows. 

Esteemed Contributor

Looks like an accordian

Honored Contributor

It is too modern for me personally.

I do really like a few of the rooms. This is another house that I would admire if it was owned by someone other than me.

Esteemed Contributor

My first throught was these looked like those Russian nesting dolls and then I reread your thread title.....LOL!!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Distinctly unappealing. 

Honored Contributor

Ugly, salt box facade.  No thank you, not my cup of tea. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I do not care for these homes.  They are too modern, stark, not enough privacy and just not my taste. A big no for me.