Trusted Contributor

Martha Stewart's terrarium now on clearance

I remember reading that someone was waiting for this to come on clearance.  It's now $75.  I bought it a few months ago.  If you are looking for this kind of thing, it is well made and substantial.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart's terrarium now on clearance

I looked at it - too big - too much work.  At one time I was interested in a small one - my Mother enjoyed working on a few in her later years.  Honestly - I don't have time to pull the weeds in my garden.  Plus:  direct sunlight in this house is minimal - woodlot blocks the good stuff from coming in.  Enjoy yours!

Trusted Contributor

@fthunt- Like you, I couldn't be bothered to use it as an actual terrarium - I use it more like a cloche.  And yes, it is large.

Trusted Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

I remember reading that someone was waiting for this to come on clearance.  It's now $75.  I bought it a few months ago.  If you are looking for this kind of thing, it is well made and substantial.

@DecorDiva

That is really cool. There's so many different ways to decorate this. Thank you for the heads up, nice of you to post. I want it but am on the 'need vs want' train. Haven't completely ruled it out, going to HomeGoods and TJM to see if they have anything similar. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Man Happy
⚓️