Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart & Scott Brothers

@Beth-QVC  Thanks for the news...relieved! We love the Scott Brs towels and I just recently bought a few of Martha's wonderful tops (A351679).

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo   Today I bought Martha Stewart China Easter eggs with flowers, a set of 3 for $6.99. Also, egg fillers for my large candle holder that were hers. They were at Marshall's. Her wooden pumpkins were there in the fall. 

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@itsmetoo   Today I bought Martha Stewart China Easter eggs with flowers, a set of 3 for $6.99. Also, egg fillers for my large candle holder that were hers. They were at Marshall's. Her wooden pumpkins were there in the fall. 

@1Snickers 

Thank you! I have a Marshall's close by and will definitely check it out.  

Valued Contributor

They have thelr own magazine now. I wish they would go away already. Never liked them.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm very happy the mod stepped it say that Martha is still part of QVC. I love her clothing and noticed she is rarely on and there isn't anything marked "new" on her fashion page, loads of items on clearance.

I follow her on IG too and she is so very busy, don't know how she does it but I do believe her when she says she loves fashion and I hope there will be much more to come!

Honored Contributor

Martha has a new show starting on Food Network, so that may have something to do with her availability on QVC.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Martha has two shows on tomorrow Monday, 3/9 on QVC3.  Does that mean they're all repeats?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She just Tweeted that she's on QVC2 this afternoon.  Sounds live to me.

4pm Eastern

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

i will jump in here with my 2 cents worth. Since I am retired and seem to run around in the same clothes most of the time and do not use my closet full of clothes from the past, I should not even be looking at clothes on the Q. But yesterday I happened upon Martha's shows. Her "tent" looking blouses were on clearance prices and the white blouse called to me. I waited too long and had to settle on a denim color to try. Then i started looking at Denim and Co. Susan Graver, Women with Control, etc. and frankly they have all raised prices to the point I will not pay, only if they are marked down. i have all of Martha's ruanas and the quality is excellent along with the other lines I mentioned, but prices have taken a huge jump in the last couple years. As far as her outside garden ornament animals and the Scott Brothers huge flower pots they sold a couple years ago, I am finding from reading the reviews they have been duped by their manufacturers that these things will hold up in the garden in the elements. They do not if you live in extreme weather conditions. I keep all the very nice garden ornaments from Martha in the house or under a covered paio only in warm weather. My huge Scott Brother pots have held up a couple years due to spraying with a sealer and keeping on gravel in hopes they will not crumble as many reviews indicated. Higher prices and less quality seems to be the way things are going with so many items.

Honored Contributor

The items from Martha's lines always seem to be of good quality....at least from my experience .......

The Scot Brothers decor doesnt seem to have the quality nor uniqueness ..... name recognition will only take them so far...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”