Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart Small Bunny Arrived

I ordered the Martha Stewart small bunny M60434.  It arrived today.  I got the antique ivory and like it very much.  I think I had my hopes up so high that I don't love it as much as I thought I would.  I do like it a lot though, and it looks great on my screened in porch.  I'm glad I ordered it.  It's well worth the pre-season price of $26.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Small Bunny Arrived

@NickNack wrote:

I ordered the Martha Stewart small bunny M60434.  It arrived today.  I got the antique ivory and like it very much.  I think I had my hopes up so high that I don't love it as much as I thought I would.  I do like it a lot though, and it looks great on my screened in porch.  I'm glad I ordered it.  It's well worth the pre-season price of $26.

@NickNack 

Thanks for the review.  I'm sorry you don't love it.  I ordered the large one but haven't received it yet.  Hope I like it enough to keep because I hate returning things.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itsmetoo wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack 

Thanks for the review.  I'm sorry you don't love it.  I ordered the large one but haven't received it yet.  Hope I like it enough to keep because I hate returning things.

@itsmetoo   I think you'll like it well enough to keep it.  You may love it.  There's one review for the small bunny now, and the person loved hers. There are quite a few reviews for the large one, and everyone loved theirs.  I'll be interested in hearing how you like yours. When are you supposed to get it?

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack   Thank you for posting.  I hadn't seen those before and they are REALLY cute.  

Would love to have both of the darker ones - I'm trying to be strong and not buy them, but once I take out my easter items, I might need to reconsider.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I'm the OP and just wanted to add that the bunny is nice and heavy.  It's ceramic and not resin, which is nice.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack 

@itsmetoo   I think you'll like it well enough to keep it.  You may love it.  There's one review for the small bunny now, and the person loved hers. There are quite a few reviews for the large one, and everyone loved theirs.  I'll be interested in hearing how you like yours. When are you supposed to get it?

@NickNack 

I just checked and I'm supposed to get it on the 26th which I think is next Tuesday.  I plan on using mine in my yard so I'm sure it will be fine.  I'm off to check the reviews now, thanks!

Honored Contributor

I love my two, want one in dark color ,if it comes in.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

What cute garden bunnies!  I like their alert little expressions...

Honored Contributor

I'm the OP, and I just went back and ordered the large bunny, too.  I think I might put them on my mantel.  I had two antique Staffordshire spaniels on my mantel that I had to take down recently.  Henry, my cat, started jumping on my mantel, and I was afraid he would knock them over and break them.  I think these are heavy enough that he couldn't knock them over.  It also wouldn't be as devastating to me if he did.  I'm excited about getting the second one.  The more I look at the small one the more I love it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Very smart thinking, @NickNack.  I had a pair of Staffordshire dogs that got broken-- I loved them!  Now they can be in a safer place, and you can still enjoy animal cuteness up there with your bunnies!