Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart Flameless Candles!

They look very nice, but Wow. very expensive!!!!Does anyone own any? Quality? Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Flameless Candles!

That price is ridiculous, I agree.  They are, at best, worth half that much.  I would NEVER get those.  Shop around girls Smiley Wink))

Trusted Contributor

Many years ago when Luminara first came out, I bought a set from Khols and it was very affordable. Then a little while later, QVC had a TSV of a big set in Luminara and I bought two sets as gifts. I believe there was 8 candles to the set and it was around $99. Looking back, I wish I had bought myself a set. I agree with the other two posts that Martha Stewarts candles are pricey, but I ordered a set of 4" and a set of 6" in the Hexigan style in the Grey color. I really love the Luminara flameless candles and rarely buy real candles these days.

Respected Contributor

Luminara has teamed with Martha, they're her designs & colors but made by their company, not hers. As far as the price goes I doubt she has any input, that's between Luminara & the Q. Really like several of the designs but I prefer the old style faux black wicks, I have several by Candle Impressions that have been aged & look great with my primitive decor.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I bought her Luminara skull candle last Halloween and it's the usual excellent Luminara quality.

You just pay more because her name is on it, but the skull Luminara candle was so unique, I'd never seen one and I love it!

I have a LOT of Luminara candles. I've been lucky to find many at TJ Maxx, too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Haven't purchased her candles, but she uses Luminara, so I'd expect them to be equal in quality.  No guarantees about anything, though. 

I've been burning one 7 inch Luminara 24 hours a day for about 4 years. It is still going strong.

Luminara's real 'wax' candles are beautifully made, high quality, flame very realistic and worth the price considering how much real candles cost and don't last very long.  Highly recommend. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

I own quite a few Luminara candles...they are ON each evening...great quality...lots of beautiful light.

These colors being shown are really gorgeous, IMO, but honestly, for my preferences, I just love the soft light of ivory ones!

I don’t understand about the questions about the wick color?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

The poster who mentioned the black wicks was referring to Candle Impressions candles, not Luminara.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

oh I see! Thank you!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I ordered her pumpkin. It was very good quality.  It was too big for what I wanted it for, so I ended up returning.  Regretted that decision. I have no issue paying more for a good candle.  I have many luminara and they all work.  I also have many regular candle impressions.  I've also had many of them did and/or discolor.