Super Contributor

The September InsideQ magazine features Martha Stewart debuting on the Q. (Apologies if this is old news...was new to me). Was she on the channel in years past? Anyone familiar with her products from Macy's or Penneys? I look forward to seeing some new home items and her pleasant presentation style.

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Coming to Q

I'm getting her cookbook, on crockpot meals.  I love cookbooks.  It's getting to be more crockpot weather.

Frequent Contributor

I don't know what she used to sell on QVC or what she will be selling. I watched her on In the Kitchen with David on Sunday. It was painful to watch and awkward to say the least. David tried to be upbeat and jovial, but Martha was stiff and cold. I am a fan of Martha, but the old Martha. The teacher Martha. I enjoyed her old shows where she was her stuffy self, but she was by herself and matter of factly teaching.

Honored Contributor

I greatly admire the woman, but I'm not anticipating being wowed by anything she brings. 

Not a fan of watching her either.

Valued Contributor

I actually thought she was a lot of fun with David on Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed them together.  Martha even did her own silly version of the "happy dance".  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I love Martha. She reminds me of the best years of my life as a young wife and mom... such good memories. My own mom hated cooking, so I feel as though Martha was my mentor.  I don't know what she'll be bringing to QVC, but I'll be watching.  I'd love a heads up from those of you who pay attention to the schedule!

I'd love to see Martha do a baking show in the style of the Great British one.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

I used to watch her shows faithfully, but not the talk show. 

I guess she had earlier shows (with her mother on a lot) filmed in her home or out around her farm/yard.

I loved to watch.

My first beach house that I ever did over, everyone used to say it looked very Martha Stewart.  I took it as a compliment. 

And, in fact, I had used her wall paints, her curtains and sheets and towels and several other items when doing the decorating.

Honored Contributor

@Nicnacsmommy wrote:

I don't know what she used to sell on QVC or what she will be selling. I watched her on In the Kitchen with David on Sunday. It was painful to watch and awkward to say the least. David tried to be upbeat and jovial, but Martha was stiff and cold. I am a fan of Martha, but the old Martha. The teacher Martha. I enjoyed her old shows where she was her stuffy self, but she was by herself and matter of factly teaching.

@Nicnacsmommy  With all of the yapping David was doing, as do the other hosts, there wasn't much time for Martha to teach, but she tried to, and I think she was fine.

Honored Contributor

I remember once on the Oprah show years ago, Martha was the guest.  A man stood up from the audience and said that his wife began talking about Martha Stewart, a lot, so he thought, never having heard of Martha before, that she was a new neighbor, LOL.