Trusted Contributor

Marshall's 19" lantern only 16.99

Just wanted to share, as you can't beat the prices of decor from Marshall's, HomeGoods, TJMaxx. This is lit with my daughters own candle. She picked this up at Marshall's. IMG_1316.JPGIMG_1317.JPG

⚓️
Honored Contributor

Re: Marshall's 19" lantern only 16.99

Pretty! I like the style.

I have picked up several lanterns there in the $13 price range, and some in the $19. You do have to supply your own candles (but who here doesn't have enough of those?!!LOL), but I've found the ones I've purchased to be of good quality and I don't feel bad about the prices at all.

Trusted Contributor

wrote:

Pretty! I like the style.

I have picked up several lanterns there in the $13 price range, and some in the $19. You do have to supply your own candles (but who here doesn't have enough of those?!!LOL), but I've found the ones I've purchased to be of good quality and I don't feel bad about the prices at all.

That's awesome @Mominohio, pretty sweet deals, there is another one there, I'm tempted for myself, but I'm on an 'as needed' financial diet Lol. Would love one, but need vs want : ( 

⚓️
Trusted Contributor

@LoveMyBaby ~ Very nice!  What I like most about these is being able to add your own things to suit the season.  This would be pretty with a sugared luminara and faux evergreens & berries for the Christmas/winter season, small dried pumpkins for fall, etc.  Of course, it is beautiful just as it is as well!  Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Great find.  I like the option of adding your own candle.  

Trusted Contributor

@Julie928@GCR18

Great ideas! And we do have our share of timer candles, so for it needing to be included wasn't necessary, but you can never have too many. I picked up these Spa flameless at TJM, $2.99 each. I'm so thrilled as I live in a small built in the 50's ranch, with the retro pale yellow 4x4 tiles. I painted (well DH did) the walls and ceiling creamy white. I have a shelf with glass doors. Placed these in there with some miniature greenery and it looks good. Still cleaning up the aftermath of painting, but these little 4" candles come on at 6pm -10pm. They're great, and so reasonable!IMG_1318.JPG

⚓️
Respected Contributor

Wow that’s identical to the brand qvc sells!  I have found so many things there that are sold here, especially in the home decor area, linens and cookware. At half the price. Love me a Marshalls.