Respected Contributor

Marigold Set of 3 Graduated Colored Ceramic Planters currently a Steal! $22.98

https://www.qvc.com/Marigold-Set-of-3-Graduated-Colored-Ceramic-Planters.product.M79772.html?sc=PROD...

These delivered this week.  I am so pleased with them.  The sale price for what they are is rediculous.    

If they have any left when free shipping rolls around again, I will get a few more sets.

I got the berry pink.  It is very close to cerise red in my le creuset.   The cream rim is natural no glaze.   They are extremely heavy and huge!

I have not decided where I will use them.   So many options.

flowerpotset.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Re: Marigold Set of 3 Graduated Colored Ceramic Planters currently a Steal! $22.98

They are really nice planters.  Wish I had got that great sale price when I bought mine.

Honored Contributor

Re: Marigold Set of 3 Graduated Colored Ceramic Planters currently a Steal! $22.98

@TheMemphisVette    Thanks for posting.  They appear to have a drainage hole, is that correct?  So often, ceramic pots don't.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

yes they have a drain hole.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Thabks, my sister and I will both be placing orders.  They make great utensil and craft supply holders too.

Respected Contributor

Nice, but be aware. I was going to order, but noticed it says for indoor, or covered patio area. I wanted them for my deck. Seems they can't handle outdoor elements. 

Honored Contributor

They are really nice, @TheMemphisVette , with such pretty, vibrant colors.  Great score!

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch wrote:

Nice, but be aware. I was going to order, but noticed it says for indoor, or covered patio area. I wanted them for my deck. Seems they can't handle outdoor elements. 

@BlueFinch    There is one review where someone reported such a problem.  Mine would be in a protected area or inside.

Honored Contributor

@BlueFinch    I got my set of planters today and this card was included in the box.  They are very nice, all quite large, the biggest being huge.  I got the aqua which is grayed and not bright.  They're very nice for the price.

IMG_20220628_140418.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I'm so glad you like yours. I thought they looked nice.

Now I'm irritated that your card says 'designed for outdoor use,' when the product page said inside, or covered patio. Dangit!

I figured you would have picked the aqua. That was my choice, too. They probably don't have any left, but I'll check.