Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

please help me get Malden Mills sheets back in stock and have them for the Christmas in July show they should sell them year round I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DON'T please help me 

Super Contributor

I would buy some if they were offered on sale or free shipping.  Just the regular ones not the Christmas design kind.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! These are the best sheets for more than one season. They are soft and breathe with you. I love then!

Respected Contributor

I so agree! I use mine year round, I use the top fleece sheet as a summer blanket.  I also have searched for sales, and not finding them thought maybe they were being discontinued!

Honored Contributor

I don't use them Year round, but regardless of the calendar, to me the first day of winter is the day I put my fleece sheets on the bed. They are so soft and warm, I love them !!❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I enjoy Malden mills polarfleece sheets, but find they pill😕

Anyone else have this problem?

Regular Contributor
Hi AKgirl, My fleece sheets pilled after awhile and when I saw the velvet loft sheets I decided to try those.  Let me tell you, I thought fleece sheets were the best things since sliced bread.  Now I will never go back to them...velvet loft sheets are the best sheets I've ever slept on.  If you haven't tried them, I highly recommend them.  They may look like they would be warmer than fleece but to me they aren't.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree. I love my polar fleece. I have used them all summer because of air conditioning.

Respected Contributor

Hi Gerdane...I purchased the Berkshire blanket soft sheet set last fall/winter.  These sheets are soft and cozy without being hot, launder beautifully and don't pill!  I use them year round.

💃🏻Happy dance!💃🏻