Trusted Contributor

Re: Malden Mills Polarfleece sheets

Thank you Flicker and Lipstick.  Not sure I would take a chance on the sheets with that being an issue so I'm glad I asked first.  I also have a front loading washer and I clean that filter every few months just to be on the safe side. I have 2 labs (one yellow and one chocolate) so I'm in trouble with any color I choose in almost anything.  All my dark stuff has light hair and visa versa.  I'm gonna have to think about the sheets.  

Respected Contributor

All those looking to donate, they make great blankets for the summer on the bed with just a top sheet. They also are great for in the car and the dog box or for football games in the fall. You can cut the fitted sheet square, and you are off with throw blankets.
Honored Contributor

I wish they would have offered these last year when I was looking for some polarfleece sheets. There are at least three designs I like, and none of them seem too youthful to me.
Esteemed Contributor

@MTH, I have a 90 lb double coated hound dog that sheds like mad, and sleeps on the bed, and I've had no more hair with the Polar Fleece than any others, as to what comes out in the wash.  Maybe it depends on the type of coat.

Every surface in my house is a hair magnet, it seems (I also have a 100 lb dog of the same type but she doesn't get on the bed).  Once I had to have a procedure done with a scope down my ear and the doc said:  "Do you have a black dog with short hair?".  He found a hair down there.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

@MTH, I have a 90 lb double coated hound dog that sheds like mad, and sleeps on the bed, and I've had no more hair with the Polar Fleece than any others, as to what comes out in the wash.  Maybe it depends on the type of coat.

Every surface in my house is a hair magnet, it seems (I also have a 100 lb dog of the same type but she doesn't get on the bed).  Once I had to have a procedure done with a scope down my ear and the doc said:  "Do you have a black dog with short hair?".  He found a hair down there.

@Sweetbay magnolia:  LOL what a great story.  My dogs have free run of our house and are all over the place including the bed.  My pups are both labs with a double coat too so even tho their hair is short, it seems to always be everywhere.  Guess I could try a set and see what happens.  Thanks for the info and thanks for a great chuckle. Only a dog lover would appreciate that story!

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia:  LOL what a great story.  My dogs have free run of our house and are all over the place including the bed.  My pups are both labs with a double coat too so even tho their hair is short, it seems to always be everywhere.  Guess I could try a set and see what happens.  Thanks for the info and thanks for a great chuckle. Only a dog lover would appreciate that story!

MTH  - We have 2 labs too (yellow/black) and they are shedding like mad now! plus we have 4 kitties. One thing is guaranteed - there will ALWAYS be hair everywhere I look in the house!! lol

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

All sheets are 18-inches deep??  Are twins that deep now?  The sheets look great but thinking they won't stay on my twins.

Any input from anyone on the issue of static electricity?  How bad are they about sticking to everything.  Bought some fleece pjs & YIKE!

~Quack

Respected Contributor

Although I already own a few sets of fleece sheets, I have to get these! The designs are tasteful, and I love how they provide a subtle trim. Thanks to QVC for offering this lovely product.

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH wrote:

MTH  - We have 2 labs too (yellow/black) and they are shedding like mad now! plus we have 4 kitties. One thing is guaranteed - there will ALWAYS be hair everywhere I look in the house!! lol

@KellKats I knew I liked you Kel.,..Lab lovers stick together.  Guess these sheets are probably not for us Huh??

Honored Contributor

I think the snowmen are adorable.

I bought a set for my daughter's dorm bed - Twin XL.  She is always freezing, and I know she will like these. 

I'm excited to see how these feel.  I've never tried anything by Malden Mills.