Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn’t slide down that bannister.  It’s very creative. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Majestic Staircase

[ Edited ]

Would expect more regal decor with that staircase. The stairs need a plush carpet or marble insets IMO. The carving of that lion is gorgeous. Check out the claw feet, again, for those of you who were surprised a couple of days at the table with claw feet. Yes, coveted antiques do have claw feet. Some even have ball and claw feet! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Love this!  Beautiful carving and wood!  How creative!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is quite the lion!  As a Leo, my astrological sign, I should consider this.  After I win the lottery, of course.

@BirkiLady, As a lover of antiques, I got quite a charge of a couple posters who obviously had never seen claw feet on a table.  Oh dear, I have a round antique oak table in my kitchen, as well as a square antique oak table in a family room corner.  Guess what kind of feet.  I have admired antiques all my life.  I bet it’s the same with you. 

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT  YES! Those comments stunned and saddened me. Delighted to hear from another who appreciates the finer things in life. Your home must be lovely. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Magnificent workmanship, but I'll allow someone else to actually enjoy it in THEIR home. Better them than me.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady, Thank you for your sweet comment.  Actually, my house could be lovely, but it is in need of so much “culling.”  So much excess stuff.  What was I thinking?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stunning and fantastic work but not for me..I'm thinking it would be perfect in Siegfried and Roys home.