Respected Contributor

042417_MackenzieChilds_PRIMAGE.JPG

MacKenzie-Childs is premiering on Evine May 3 and May 4.  This is a beautiful line.

They are even partnering with Beekman for a few things.

No preview yet online of items or prices. 

Honored Contributor

Re: MacKenzie-Childs - Evine

i get their catalogs a few times a year.......they have GORGEOUS, expensive items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

They're sold in Neiman Marcus and other boutiques.   I received one piece as a gift a few years ago

I would love to visit their New York store

I'm looking forward to their shoes next week 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the black and white checked MacKenzie Childs items!!!

Honored Contributor

This is trouble for me. I have a mostly MacKenzie Childs Kitchen. I have been a collector for about 6 years. Can't wait!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm interested in the beige colandar - the one the bunny is sitting in.  I would love to keep that out on my counter. 

A friend of mine has numerous black and white pieces in her kitchen. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

I'm interested in the beige colandar - the one the bunny is sitting in.  I would love to keep that out on my counter. 

A friend of mine has numerous black and white pieces in her kitchen. 

I have mostly the black and white check but I mix it up with a few floral pieces. I haven't been this excited about a new line being offered in years!! Thanks for posting...I only watch Evine occasionally so I would have never known.

Esteemed Contributor

I live less than an hour from the MacKenzie-Child's headquarters in upstate NY. I've never gone to one of their sales but I hear they're terrific. The town where it's located, Aurora, is like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting. The former owner of American Girl Dolls, an alumna of Wells College (which is in Aurora) has done a great deal to make Aurora beautiful. There are charming old homes with lake views, lovely B&Bs, and fine restaurants. For those who want a relaxing weekend destination, plus MacKenzie-Child's, Aurora could fit the bill.

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON, you're welcome.  I saw a promo on Evine.  I keep checking the website to see if they've loaded any items.

@Vivian, that sounds wonderful!

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@DREAMON, you're welcome.  I saw a promo on Evine.  I keep checking the website to see if they've loaded any items.

@Vivian, that sounds wonderful!

Bri36,

You know I will be checking too!

@Vivian...That sounds like a fantastic place to visit or stay for the weekend.