Respected Contributor

Re: MacKenzie-Childs - Evine

I saw the Beekman soap set for $75 a few days ago.  That's outrageous.  LOL

There are some items loaded, but I haven't really taken a look and compared prices yet.

Honored Contributor

Oh!!!!!!I just went over to Evine's site, and took a nice look, and nice!!!I love a lot, but will have to catch a show. Their things are beautiful but pricey! I am going to sign up to receive their catalog too!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the large colander in the green floral.   I want the tray but it's sold out.   Maybe more will come back in stock.  

So many things have sold out and the show hasn't even aired yet 

Respected Contributor

There are some tempting items.  I like the tassels, but I don't like them approx. $90 (incl. shipping & tax) worth.  I was hoping they would bring the butterfly items.  I've always wanted the buffet/service plates.

Honored Contributor

Evine has added new MacKenzie-Childs items to their website.  I love the black bird tassel.  My sister gave me that as a gift a few years ago for my birthday.  It's beautiful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Evine has 25% off on all floral prints.  They are selling out left & right.

Honored Contributor

Slightly off topic....Woman Very Happy

DH was watching the Golf Channel and Feherety was interviewing Patrick Reed (no, you don't have to know who either of these guys are...).

Patrick Reed was being interviewed in his home and they sat on a Mackenzie-Childs couch, there was a MC round lamp table and you could see a MC dining table and chairs in the background.

So I drove DH crazy googling the couch, the tables, the vases and showing him the prices for these items.  Dining table was around $24,000.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The 1% have a lot of disposable income. They can pay $24,000 for a table without a second thought, then get rid of it a year later.

Trusted Contributor

It will be interesting to see if M-C has legs on Evine. Prices are out of my range.