Honored Contributor

Re: MY ILLUMINATED SNOWMAN CLOCHE BY VALERIE IS OUT FOR DELIVERY. IS YOURS?

On 8/28/2014 yellowkitty said:

Thanks Lucymo Did you try yours again? maybe it will work

No, it wouldn't work for mine as I couldn't get it to light at all in the on position, only in the timer position. Mine is just a dud. Glad some of them will work that way. I worked on mine but couldn't get it to function.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 8/28/2014 MTH said:

Hey all: Mousiegirl mentioned on another thread that there is a trick to setting the timer. She said it was mentioned but I don't recall that and I don't see it in my instructions. Maybe someone can ask Valerie on FB before we all jump the gun and send them back. She said that it was discussed that it can't simply be turned to the timer off the bat. I will try to go back and listen to the presentation but if anyone finds out anymore, please post it.

MTH, I just went back and listened to the video which was just showing the angels and was only 4 minutes something long and nothing was said about it. Valerie just mentioned where the battery box was at and the size and number of batteries needed for it.

Hopefully someone can come up with what was said and where. If I come up with it, I will let you know but do try it on the on position for the time being.

JPC

It should be mentioned in every show selling time candles, and don't understand why it is not.

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 8/28/2014 MTH said:

Hey all: Mousiegirl mentioned on another thread that there is a trick to setting the timer. She said it was mentioned but I don't recall that and I don't see it in my instructions. Maybe someone can ask Valerie on FB before we all jump the gun and send them back. She said that it was discussed that it can't simply be turned to the timer off the bat. I will try to go back and listen to the presentation but if anyone finds out anymore, please post it.

MTH, I just went back and listened to the video which was just showing the angels and was only 4 minutes something long and nothing was said about it. Valerie just mentioned where the battery box was at and the size and number of batteries needed for it.

Hopefully someone can come up with what was said and where. If I come up with it, I will let you know but do try it on the on position for the time being.

JPC

It should be mentioned in every show selling time candles, and don't understand why it is not.

The only thing I always try to do is turn it ON and then OFF and to the timer. I honestly have had good luck with timers considering how many things I've bought and how few I've had to return. I've recently bought several of the Square MG pedestals, MG lamps and the MG mason jars and only one mason jars won't come back on the next day. It will shut off just won't come back on. I feel sad about my snowman but I've bought a lot and been lucky. I've never heard any instructions. Edited to add last part.

Honored Contributor

I will go on Valerie's FB page, just tell me what all you want to know.

Contributor

It looks like mine are mismarked. I set them to the "on" position and they went off in 4 hours. Here's to hoping they come back on tomorrow. So, I guess the on and timer are reversed. Let me know if it's the same for all of you.
Super Contributor

I have just posted to her FB page. I don't know if will hear anything but I told her and about us posting on the Q board and the trouble we are having with the cloche the snowman one. Maybe they'll look at this.

Super Contributor

Oh Lucymo I guess we did this at the sametime!

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 yellowkitty said:

Oh Lucymo I guess we did this at the sametime!

Hey, yellowkitty, that's a good thing. We're sure to hear now with both of us asking. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 8/28/2014 lucymo said:
On 8/28/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 8/28/2014 MTH said:

JPC

The only thing I always try to do is turn it ON and then OFF and to the timer. I honestly have had good luck with timers considering how many things I've bought and how few I've had to return. I've recently bought several of the Square MG pedestals, MG lamps and the MG mason jars and only one mason jars won't come back on the next day. It will shut off just won't come back on. I feel sad about my snowman but I've bought a lot and been lucky. I've never heard any instructions. Edited to add last part.

Maybe that is what I heard mentioned, and it sounds like what I do, unintentionally, just fumbling around.

Frequent Contributor

My santa is turning off and on when its supposed to, glass lid fit perfect this is really strange I'm wondering if problems are all linked to the snowman ones seems like snowman owners are the ones having problems. I hope others keep saying which selection they got, I almost went on waitlist for the snowman after I saw how much I loved my santa.