Esteemed Contributor

It's not my style but it is very well done.  I L.O.V.E. those floors that are in the second picture with the stairway.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@Oznell   Now you've got my number.  Love it all, especially the pups.  

My birds would adore the dining room chandelier.  Plenty of room to perch.  

There is so much that I like about this house that it is difficult to pick one. 

Thanks for posting.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Oh my, there's a lot of eye candy to devour in this home. The home and contents are stunning.

The adorable dogs remind the viewer that it's an active, family home, in spite of its perfection. Not sure it would look quite like that, with my 98 lb bruiser. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMG @Oznell  this place is an absolute charmer. I honestly wouldn't 

change a thing. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MINNESOTA HOUSE

[ Edited ]

@Oznell  I love this house and furnishings! I noticed the small brass duck/geese on a table. I've been watching one at a local upscale consignment store, but it's larger.

It was there today, I might pop in tomorrow and see if it's been reduced yet.

I think it would be nice in an Autumn arrangement. The goose is lying down with it's heard curled on it's back and is large.

If I can't have that house on the lake at least I could have a goose!

🪶 🦆 🏠 🌅

Honored Contributor
It's a beautiful home. I appreciate how it has been accessorized with lovely items, but if it were me, I would have to pare down some of that, it's just too much, for me. That's just me, tho, I like some open surfaces.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

This home is filled with such beautiful furnishings and decor, I find it very appealing, warm and most inviting.  I know I would spend much time on the porch relaxing and reading.  All in all this is a home I would be most comfortable and content in.

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers,  I hope you get your goose!   Love her vintage brass birds as well.   I have some small, vintage chunky brass elephant bookends, and a vintage brass swan dish with her neck bent over her back.

You are right, that goose you have your eye on would be perfect in a fall arrangement--  mellow, burnished, glowing brass is so autumnal!   

Honored Contributor

I like this home and most of the furnishings and accessories. I would add a bit more color here and there to offset all the white. The outside spaces & views are beautiful! The pups are adorable. The one thing I don't really like is the stair carpet. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: MINNESOTA HOUSE

[ Edited ]

Absolutely gorgeous - I love everything about this home! Minnesota has so many beautiful lakes! Does the article mention which lake this home is on? There are several outside of the Twin Cities suburbs, but the names escape me.....