New Contributor

MASTERBUILT SMOKERS
Options
‎06-09-2016 12:39 PM

I just wanted let you know . I purchased an Electric smoke from QVC Mastercraft . I used it a total of 5 times. Was in my storeage shed when not being used.
Well it broke down . I called QVC . They gave me a phone number to MasterBuilt. I called them guess what ? It wasn't in warrenty any more.I dissgused with them the problem. Bought a controm mudule from them $30.00 plus tax. I installed it , guess what it did the same thing , would not heat and just buzzed and tic'ed. Called MasterCraft back . And they were going to send & sell me the hole cabinet or box. For a deal &99.00 plus tax and shipping.
I didn't do it. I had to throw it away... I had $370.00 into this smoker I used 5 to 7 time. then it turned in to a boat anchor......

You win and loose some. I lost on this one. I'm not trying to be funny. I just trying give a true story of what happened to me on this purchase from QVC & MasterCraft Smokers.
I am in the process of finding a new smoker now.

Honored Contributor

@Roger A  Did you write a review on the smoker?  If you go to the product description page it will give you the opportunity to write a review.  This really isn't the place for it. Sorry you had such a rough experience.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Roger A wrote:

MASTERBUILT SMOKERS
Options
‎06-09-2016 12:39 PM

I just wanted let you know . I purchased an Electric smoke from QVC Mastercraft . I used it a total of 5 times. Was in my storeage shed when not being used.
Well it broke down . I called QVC . They gave me a phone number to MasterBuilt. I called them guess what ? It wasn't in warrenty any more.I dissgused with them the problem. Bought a controm mudule from them $30.00 plus tax. I installed it , guess what it did the same thing , would not heat and just buzzed and tic'ed. Called MasterCraft back . And they were going to send & sell me the hole cabinet or box. For a deal &99.00 plus tax and shipping.
I didn't do it. I had to throw it away... I had $370.00 into this smoker I used 5 to 7 time. then it turned in to a boat anchor......

You win and loose some. I lost on this one. I'm not trying to be funny. I just trying give a true story of what happened to me on this purchase from QVC & MasterCraft Smokers.
I am in the process of finding a new smoker now.

@Roger A  Yes, be sure to write a review.  Amazon has a lot of smokers.

Honored Contributor

Hard telling how legitimate this even is, as this poster has thread-bombed the board with this.  

There is a thread about this (verbatim), from this poster, in every forum I've been in here today.

It's hard to take somebody who is trolling seriously.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

Hard telling how legitimate this even is, as this poster has thread-bombed the board with this.  

There is a thread about this (verbatim), from this poster, in every forum I've been in here today.

It's hard to take somebody who is trolling seriously.

@chickenbutt  Wow, something fishy, or a very angry customer.

Respected Contributor

Omg...how did this one escape?!?!  

Honored Contributor

This isn't the same person or complaint as the thread bomber.  I read the other one before it was zapped.  I imagine this one is legit when he gives so much detail.  I'd be mad too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: MASTERBUILT SMOKERS

[ Edited ]

@Roger A  Thanks for sharing your experience with this QVC product.  For this specific of a problem and it sounds like perhaps your item could be defective, I would have posted this under the CUSTOMER CARE Topic in the Forum.   The Moderators might refer it to someone that could assist you.  BTW a word to the wise, it's against QVC's Forum Guidelines to post a duplicate thread in various parts of the Forum......the Mods will just delete all the posts you've written that say the same thing. Hopefully, as several have suggested, your wrote a review

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”