Honored Contributor

Re: Luxe Master Bedroom- HGTV Urban Oasis 2017

I am not sure about Lux but it does look very comfy, I would push the nightstand on the left over a bit and add a second one to the right or use two with smaller profiles

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Those animal heads and framed gloves gotta go!  

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I do like most of this room however the deer heads gotta go as does the pic of the llama over the bed. This just isn't the place for these guys & gals!

Love the bed, my parents had one exactly like this in their home. In fact my older sis had one when she was a little girl way back in the day. Much later in the years, parents bought one for a spare bedroom.

I'd tweak a few things but all in all I like it.

Valued Contributor

Luxe is in the eye of the beholder. This is not luxe to me. No heads on the bedroom wall, I wouldn’t be able to sleep thinking those darn things are looking at me. I like the floor tho. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

The one thing I've noticed in all these lovely decor pics you post here for us is gallery walls are almost always a universal thing. I love the look and never had one. Even when watching movies, a lot of gallery walls are the movie set homes used. I need to incorporate one in my home. 

⚓️
Respected Contributor

I like most of the room, but I hate the animal heads - they’d be a real mood killer. Also, since the house seems to be pretty close to the neighbors, I’d move the bed to the “stag head” wall so you could close the drapes. Of course, that would mean you wouldn’t have anywhere for those heads. 😉

Honored Contributor

I like it but the heads in a bedroom are not soothing to me.

Respected Contributor

I like the wall and trim color.

Valued Contributor

I do not consider this luxe by any stretch..maybe "quaint"...or "misguided"

Honored Contributor

I like the room itself, the furnishings not so much.