Valued Contributor

if this line of beautiful candles is going away?  I sure think they have the most realistic flame of any of the flameless candles on the Q and sure hope they will be continued, but not much new recently except when Luminara paired with Martha Stewart.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I hope not!  My home is filled with these and they are my favorite QVC purchase of all time.  They create the cozy feeling I adore.  I hope they stay.

Honored Contributor

I've been wondering that myself.

It's probably because they are pushing their own line of flameless candles.  Not interested.  

Watch for their own line of (Harry Slatkin) real candles, then slowly push him out the door.  

Luminara has beautiful new 2022 Christmas candles on their website that QVC is not selling.  

I'll buy them directly from their website.  

Valued Contributor

I am not the least bit interested in their own line of flameless candles either - do not look real at all.    IMO they will lose a lot of their candle business if they go this route and I, too, will be happy to purchase Luminara directly from their website!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy I bought my Luminara over the last few years, I love them and is all I'll buy.  

QVC offered good deals on them which made them more affordable.  IMO, big mistake discontinuing this line as theirs can't hold a candle to Luminara.  But could Luminara have made the decision, for whatever reason, to cease doing business with the Q?  

Frequent Contributor

HOMEGOODS sells a LOT of LUMINARA--and at great prices!

Esteemed Contributor

@bronxgal1 wrote:

HOMEGOODS sells a LOT of LUMINARA--and at great prices!

@bronxgal1 

Thanks, I'll check them out. 

Trusted Contributor

HSN sells a line called "Unmatched" which is flameless candles and items you use with them. So far, I've REALLY been impressed with the quality. Just received their TS of 2 Luminara dupes and honestly.....side by side I can't tell the difference in color, texture or how the flame looks when operated. 

I LOVE Luminara but they haven't been featured anywhere the way they used to be. Shame but now that I've discovered this line at HSN, I'm looking forward to their future offerings.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Esteemed Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

Thanks, going to look.  

Respected Contributor

I havn't seen any luminara shows in a while. Doesn't seem like they are getting the inventory in like they used to.