Honored Contributor

Today, I found Luminara candles in orange, sage, red & dark blue, in both 5" & 7". Some were outside candles (plastic) & some were inside candles (wax), but the pricing was insane! The price for a single candle (I got a 5" red) for $8 and one of the sets of 2 (I got navy blue) were only $16!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Wow. Last time I saw Luminar at TJ Maxx they were way more than that, and they had been a little beat up as well.

You did good! Enjoy your treasure!

Respected Contributor

Wow!!! Great find!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Today, I found Luminara candles in orange, sage, red & dark blue, in both 5" & 7". Some were outside candles (plastic) & some were inside candles (wax), but the pricing was insane! The price for a single candle (I got a 5" red) for $8 and one of the sets of 2 (I got navy blue) were only $16!

Thanks for the info.  I'm always finding something good at TJMaxx, but so far not Luminaras at that price.  You made a great haul.  Good for you.

Regular Contributor
I found the Luminara Jim Shore Santa and Snowman designs at Home Goods this past Christmas. It was my greatest find, but have never found the plain ones.