Honored Contributor

Luminara Windsor Lanterns now less than their TSV price

Black Friday deal, and two of them are $10 less than when they were the TSV.

Anyone who passed or was waiting for a lower price, they are available in all sizes, and significantly less! Lots of colors in each size. 

I have all three sized, but have to say, I like that 17" one best. It really is a nice size.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Windsor Lanterns now less than their TSV price

@Mominohio

Thank you for sharing (you guys are like my personal shoppers!).  

I'm so "spoiled" by timers on candles that I took back the beautiful red large lantern I bought a few weeks ago at Kirklands.  It did not have a removable or timer candle 🙁& I didn't want to climb up every nite to turn off!

so I'm still on "the hunt"!

Respected Contributor

I passed when they were the TSV. Can't resist now. I got one each of the bigger ones and two of the smallest.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Anyone who passed or was waiting for a lower price, they are available in all sizes, and significantly less! Lots of colors in each size. 

I have all three sized, but have to say, I like that 17" one best. It really is a nice size.

@Mominohio, I already have the medium size 19" lantern in both Slate and Bronze.  When I saw this Black Friday weekend price, I decided to order one of the smallest ones, the 17 inch.  I have absolutely no idea where I will put it, because you know how it goes, every room or space seems to have a lantern (or two, or three) already.   I got Ivory this time.  Still waiting on it to ship.

I see that the smallest 17" one has now gone up $3 to a clearance price of $37, which still isn't a bad price vs. the original TSV price.

I kept hoping QVC would offer free shipping for home items, but no.  The Windsor lanterns sale prices were the only home category deal that I noticed. 

Did you order any more lanterns on Black Friday weekend?

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio, I already have the medium size 19" lantern in both Slate and Bronze.  When I saw this Black Friday weekend price, I decided to order one of the smallest ones, the 17 inch.  I have absolutely no idea where I will put it, because you know how it goes, every room or space seems to have a lantern (or two, or three) already.   I got Ivory this time.  Still waiting on it to ship.

I see that the smallest 17" one has now gone up $3 to a clearance price of $37, which still isn't a bad price vs. the original TSV price.

I kept hoping QVC would offer free shipping for home items, but no.  The Windsor lanterns sale prices were the only home category deal that I noticed. 

Did you order any more lanterns on Black Friday weekend?

@SHOPR

No, I didn't get any more lanterns. I love that smallest size, but couldn't justify more. I already have at least four of them in that style, so I behaved. 

If they go on free shipping with the new clearance price or a lunchtime special much lower I may cave on another one or two, but I'm trying not to over do!

Respected Contributor

I said above that I orfered one large, one medium and two small. I showed the picture to my DH and he said why not have two of each. Color me shocked! So I went back and ordered another large and medium. Sometimes he really surprises me.