Respected Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV...November 28 Midnight....

I was at BBB and saw new Luminara candles in holiday designs. They were in it's own display by the front of the store. I wanted taller ones so I passed but the price was $34 each and if you use the 20% coupon the price isn't bad.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

At Joann.com they have a new pine cone. Nice but pricey.

Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I've been picking up flameless candles at Home Goods, TJ  Maxx, etc., and even though they don't have the "flame" they have been really nice. I just can't bring myself to pay Luminara prices anymore. 

@Reba055

I have bought 8 Luminara wax and outdoor (plastic) candles at TJMaxx, so keep your eyes peeled when you check their candle aisle!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

What part of the country do you live in? I've always checked to no avail.

Valued Contributor

I have the silver tipped pinecone candle from Luminara. Purchased online from PotteryBarn.  It is simply elegant.  Could not be happier with it.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I would love to see new Luminara sconces.  Candle Impressions & Luminara have not offered new sconces for a couple years or so.  I can only hope...!

Honored Contributor

I just had the Q on but muted, and when I looked up, I saw an 'ad' for the upcoming Luminara TSV, but don't know if what they were showing is going to be the item. It showed a film clip of three candles in varying heights, in brown (used in a display of some kind). By the time I was able to turn up the sound, the 'commercial' was done. 

So I'm wondering if it is going to be a set of three candles in a variety of sizes. They appeared to be plain colors and smooth finish, which kind of bores me, but I'd be open to seeing the colors if this is it.

Valued Contributor

At this point in time, I will be willing to look at anything Luminara has. I am nuts over these candles and the family loved them today too....we had Thanksgiving dinner here. Many seeing this type of candle for the first time and they were crazy over them. 

Valued Contributor

H210701  is a new three candle set. Price good until Monday night but with five ez pay right now.

Will order since not sure what the TSV will be....obviously something different....maybe scented which I don't want.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad they are having a TSV ... hopefully they are varied heights .... I just love Luminara candles!!!