Frequent Contributor

Luminara Lanterns Can Be Ordered AGAIN

I was just checking again on the Luminara lanterns because I decided that I really wanted the 25" white one.  So I found that now ALL colors and sizes are available on the "advanced date of 9/21".  I was shocked that they are now offering all color and sizes because a few days ago you could only order the 16" in black on the "advanced order date of 9/21"!  So glad that I kept checking Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Lanterns Can Be Ordered AGAIN

Thanks for posting this. I received the 19" in black on Friday and love it. I just ordered the 16" in black and another 19".  Today I'll think about which works best with the one we already have. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

I have been checking for days. So happy they are available again. Wish they were still on easy pay!
Honored Contributor

Big ones gone again already.

Frequent Contributor

My 25" black lantern arrived on Friday with a broken latch and the top was off center, (I posted in the Luminara Heritage Lantern TSV - BEAUTIFUL!! thread).  I debated about sending it back because it was sold out...but was able to order another 25" black one a few minutes ago.  Cust Service gave me the TSV/3 easy pays price, so now I can send my damaged 25" black one back...and it's going to be a pain putting it back into the box & taking it to the post office, but stuff happens to all of us!  It seems the 9/21 lanterns are popping in and out of stock, so keep checking.    

Honored Contributor

I made it through TSV day without buying, but am not as strong today.  I ordered a pair of 19".

Honored Contributor

I don't see the red.

Honored Contributor

@littlearl wrote:

I was just checking again on the Luminara lanterns because I decided that I really wanted the 25" white one.  So I found that now ALL colors and sizes are available on the "advanced date of 9/21".  I was shocked that they are now offering all color and sizes because a few days ago you could only order the 16" in black on the "advanced order date of 9/21"!  So glad that I kept checking Smiley Happy

All I see are the 16" and 19" in black and white.

Frequent Contributor

Mousiegirl, when I found these this a.m. all colors and sizes were available, including the red color.  I am sure many people kept checking as I did just to see if any came back into advanced order.  I am sorry if you missed out on the red one.  Believe me I was beyond thrilled when I found I could order the 25" white one.  I also ordered the 16" and 19" in black on the advanced order date of 9/21.

Honored Contributor

@vintagenoel wrote:

My 25" black lantern arrived on Friday with a broken latch and the top was off center, (I posted in the Luminara Heritage Lantern TSV - BEAUTIFUL!! thread).  I debated about sending it back because it was sold out...but was able to order another 25" black one a few minutes ago.  Cust Service gave me the TSV/3 easy pays price, so now I can send my damaged 25" black one back...and it's going to be a pain putting it back into the box & taking it to the post office, but stuff happens to all of us!  It seems the 9/21 lanterns are popping in and out of stock, so keep checking.    

@vintagenoel  Glad to hear you were able to get a replacement for yours! Smiley Happy